[humanser] NFB Human Services Legislation and Advocacy Committee Phone Conference: today, Sunday, October 25 at 5:30PM EST

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 06:12:18 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

The Legislation and Advocacy Committee of the Human Services Division of the
National Federation of the Blind will be having its first meeting today at
5:30 PM Eastern (I believe that would be 4:30 Central time and 3:30 Mountain
time).

Please call:  513 386 0000 and the participant access code is: 554254#.
General guidelines for the meeting: If you would like to be recognized
please state your name and  I will recognize you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah K. Meyer, Graduate Student

Clinical Mental Health Counseling; Social Psychology

Ball State University

Phone: (317) 402-6632

Email: SKMeyer at bsu.edu