[humanser] Culminating project

Dr.Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Oct 26 03:22:02 UTC 2015

Jenny,
Please contact me off list at mary.chappell at gwu-hospital.com
-----Original Message-----
From: humanser [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ginny Duff
via humanser
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 9:51 PM
To: humanser at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ginny Duff
Subject: Re: [humanser] Culminating project

Sheri - Can you send me your e-mail.  I have the results of a medline search
of vision loss and depression.

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH Lecturer, University of
Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad

<humanser at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
> I am doing a presentation for my culminating project before
> graduation, my topic is adjustment to blindness. I am doing research on
the adjustment that a person has to do when they lose their sight at an
older age. The effects I am researching are a person's emotional, mental and
physical status. I believe there is a gap in services 4 persons that are
blind and also the visually impaired. If anyone knows of any websites, books
or peer reviewed journals that will help me with my research please send me
an email with the information. Thank you Blindness Doesn't Defne Me!
> Sharri Anderson
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/duffg%40stjoe.on
> .ca

When printing is required please choose to double-side or re-use paper.