[humanser] Charting programs

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Sat Oct 31 23:14:33 UTC 2015

Is anyone using Sunrise?   Or Cerner's charting system - Power Chart?

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad