[humanser] best practices

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Sep 14 13:23:25 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,
The best source of information on Gerontology is on the Gerontological society website. They have information on schools and the different programs. California is great with such programs. The website is www.geron.org
I have met many members of this group as my father used to work with them. The website is quite accessible. Once again Good luck in your search.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.