[humanser] Quickly finding the information in the DSM-v

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Wed Sep 23 12:00:32 UTC 2015

There is a fabulous website for Apple products that are useful for blind / low vision.    AppleVis.com.    They have podcasts / tutorials / reviews etc on apps for iPhones, iPads, MAC.  They have their annual Golden Apple awards and this is where I found out about Voice Dream reader and other apps that are pretty amazing including the KNFB reader.   If you don't know about this website, check it out.

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad