[humanser] DSM 4 and 5 Bookshare

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Wed Sep 23 14:46:01 UTC 2015

Bookshare:   650.352-0198

and by the way, you do not have to be a student to use Bookshare.

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad