[humanser] DSM 4 and 5 Bookshare

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:21:11 UTC 2015

Good Morning,
	After I had my morning cup of coffee,  I opened up my email and saw
the grand activity of you all! I am so proud to be a member of this list as
I see everyone trying to obtain the DSMV in its many forms. I especially
enjoy reading the way that all are willing to pitch in and work with each
other to get results!
	Great job everyone!

Regards,

Michael "Big Dog" Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805