[humanser] DSM 4 and 5 Bookshare

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Sep 24 11:48:14 UTC 2015

Hi Ginny,

I welcome you to the list and am in hopes we will have the opportunity to
meet you at our next Convention, as Mary Ann stated.

I am very glad to see the postings and interaction among the list serv
members.

Thankyou all for supporting one another!

With warmest regards,
Merry c. Schoch, LCSw
National Federation of the Blind
Human Services Division
President, Living the life I want - hope you are too! (big smiles)