[humanser] For Mary Shoch

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Mon Sep 28 23:10:40 UTC 2015

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for the name of that document. I will search for it.
Also, as I mentioned in my previous post, is there a way to get individual
email addresses from a post to the
 list? If so, would you please tell me how to get a private email address in
 case I want to send an off list email to someone on the list? Thanks.

Paulette