[humanser] Lisa's job update

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 04:22:07 UTC 2016

Hi All:

I thought that I'd try to give you a brief update about my new job. I'm
getting a taste of what it means to work as a Peer Liaison. So far
I'mlearning that I'll go to eight meetings each month, make a number of
presentations, meet with  groups of consumers, work on a newsletter and then
some. I'm still working out logistics when it comes to the reading/writing
and traveling portion of my job. It's too much to explain tonight. Today was
my day off and I slept a lot. More later.

Lisa Irving