[humanser] Follow up MSW Practicum placement challenges email

Lora :) ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:11:08 UTC 2016

Rev.  Abell,
The disability Resource Center has been involved from the beginning. after
my phone conversation with the practicum liaison where he stated that
agencies had some concerns as well as himself I called the disability
office to inform them. Even after explaining to the liaison ways that I
could do things such as an assessment without vision and how a reader
/driver would have the same confidentiality forms as myself he still was
not budging on his views. The disability Resource Center suggested that I
get external answers to basically say this is what is working in the
field.  I hope that answered your question.

Yiska