[humanser] HP laptops

Sherria Young uniquelyblessed1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 03:42:42 UTC 2016

Good afternoon, thank you so much for sharing that your email that you sent concerning the HP lead that along with the mental health support group. I will share this information with some individuals who could use the services. Enjoy your weekend

Life is only what you make it. You are  to blessed to be stressed