[humanser] job questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Apr 12 03:44:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm looking for some ways to perform some aspects of my job. I'd really
appreciate hearing how you do similar tasks.

My sighted co-workers carry a large binder with community resources and a
box of forms. The binder is intended to be a quick reference for each team
member, including me. We encourage meeting participants to copy down the
information. Some of the forms are for meeting participants. They complete
most of the form and then we skim over the form to see if they need
something right away or see if they would like to talk. Also, when we go to
resource fairs we have a clipboard where interested individuals can provide
their email to sign up for our monthly newsletter.

In the office we use a program called, Relias. If you use JAWS and this
program I would like to understand how well JAWS works with Relias. I'm also
wondering what lingo, or how to explain the best way to format some of our
documents specific to the team I work with.

From,

Lisa Irving