[humanser] more job-related questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Apr 13 05:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi

Part of my job entails tabeling at resource fairs; some small like
Saturday's fair; some very large like tomorrow's mental health resource
fair. For now, I'm working tandom with co-workers. In the future, I'll fly
solo. I'm not sure how to manage this seemingly fun and interesting part of
my job.

I've had jobs in the past and did volunteer work where I tabled solo. I
could see well enough to catch an inquisitive face or see folks approaching
the table. It's different now. A few days ago I found myself feeling
overwhelmed by all of the noise and pretty anxious as I tried to listen and
discern if someone was at the table. I was on the mark half of the time. How
do you deal with this aspect of your job or internship?

From

Lisa