[humanser] more job-related questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Apr 15 01:51:07 UTC 2016

Many of the people we serve don't have a pencile let a lone a business card,
however, at meetings it's different. I like the envelope idea for the cards.

For now, the agency has been accustom to individuals filling out the sign-up
sheet by them selves.  It's one step at a time and not tossing too much at
my new employer.

Thanks again.

Lisa