[humanser] family systems question

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:25:05 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone:

As someone who has had a longstanding interest in family systems theory, I thought maybe a person in that field may be able to find some accessible material for me. Has any theorist ever written a family systems perspective on Helen Keller’s family (pre- and/or post-“miracle at the pump” incident)? Typeset material is okay, since I have OpenBook; obviously, audios all right, as well. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---