[humanser] Internship

Sherria Young uniquelyblessed1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 05:54:06 UTC 2016

Congratulations! I wish you well on your journey. Be yourself you always keep a list of referrals on him concerning case management such a mental health facilities substance abuse GED prep
 College information places that deals with disabilities etc. I hope this helps if you have any questions you can always email me or call me again congratulation
Life is only what you make it. You are  to blessed to be stressed