Re: [humanser] {Disarmed}FW: NIH Launches Moms Mental Health Matters

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Aug 12 12:10:59 UTC 2016

Dear Lisa and all,
The best way of getting these news items from NIH is to just check the website.
www.nih.gov and find the news section. I have signed up for their newletter research matters. There are great articles on many topics.
The NIMH or the national institute of mental health has very good resources.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.