[humanser] Update regarding sexual assault volunteer opportunity and a question

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi Mary Ann and all,
I have just emailed the volunteer coordinator to ask the following
questions:

"In what way do you feel my visual impairment would put both myself and the
victim at a higher risk? Could you walk me through a typical emergency, and
the responsibilities assumed by the volunteer? Lastly, what supplies would
be requested (other than food and drinks) for the patient? Where would these
supplies, food, and beverages be located in relation to the ER?"

I will update everyone here once I receive a response.
Thanks, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda