[humanser] Update regarding sexual assault volunteer opportunity and a question

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:00:08 UTC 2016

Dear Miranda,
	I have not spoken to this issue as of yet because you are navigating
the self-advocacy path so admirably, there is little to do but cheer you on.
You have not turned around from your path, nor have you allowed others to
tell you that you are going the wrong way. What ethics and values have
provided you with this determination? The vision of your future drives your
discovery of your path. Have you always been a path finder and not a path
follower?
	Your heart is tender and has vision to see the pain others may
ignore with their eyes. It sees the fear and vulnerability of your clients.
It reaches out to embrace them with the strength of compassion and assures
them that they are not alone. Your heart is devoid of judgement and full of
empathy. It guides your journey.
	I know if you stay true to your heart and are obedient to its
bidding, your exploration will lead to the discovery of love that empowers
and emboldens your calling. You are “known of love” and your spirit shows
this to be true. Prayers!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.
(480) 369-0805
Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (480-369-0805), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.