[humanser] Education and Development Committee Meeting Reminder

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 01:03:03 UTC 2016

Good Evening Everyone,

The August meeting of the Education and Development Committee of the Human Services Division of the National Federation of the Blind will be held via conference call tomorrow at 4pm EST. The call in number is 513-386-0000 followed by the participant access code 554254 pound.

The meeting will focus on a review of national convention and goals for the coming year.  Anyone is welcome to participate.  I am excitedly looking forward to your  involvement.

Kind Regards,
Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair
  The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic
     that defines us or our future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We can have the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.