[humanser] Magic and Bestnotes database

Yiska Hugo ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:57:12 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I am at my internship agency and am having tech issues. When I run magic screen magnification with Bestnotes client database I have the following issues:

In a text edit box where you would put progress notes I do not have the ability to use the space bar to separate words.

In the same box I also have the issue of the cursor jumping around.

When Jaws was run on this program the space bar functioned properly and did not appear to have the cursor jump around. The issue here was that after entering data in the edit box and exploring other features Jaws was unable to locate and get back into the edit box. I am unable to use Jaws due to auditory processing issues.

Has anyone worked with these programs before, and how did you resolve the Issue? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yiska Hugo

Sent from my iPad