[humanser] H IP P a and paid readers in the workplace

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 21:28:27 UTC 2016

Hi Jazmin,

Because I am a new employee and still on probation I have not accrued time off therefore I will not be attending the convention. Sorry, Siri should have called you Yasmin

I am wondering if you would please email me a condensed version of this email to my work email address. I mean the condensed version of what you were saying about H I PPA and pay readers, sorry.

Here is my work email address:Lisa.irvimg at riinternational.com please use all lowercase letters.

You have been incredibly supportive thank you so much!

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone