[humanser] Question regarding paperwork

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 15:14:19 UTC 2016

Yasmin

I tried calling your personal number instead I got a fax number. I would like to speak to you at some point. I will be leaving the house around 10:30 AM Pacific standard time and I will be available after 2 PM Pacific standard time please give me a call at your convenience thank you.

From, Lisa Irving
619-884-0189

Sent from my iPhone