[humanser] Question about Electronic Record Systems

Nicole Yarmolkevich nicole.yarmolkevich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:29:16 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I am currently completing a practicum placement as part of my masters
program. I have been here already a month and a half. My agency uses a
system called Clinician’s Desktop. I am a JAWS user, and I was
wondering if anyone has had experience with CDT and JAWS. If anyone
has any tips, I would appreciate knowing them.
My supervisor is great. She is willing to make this work in any way
possible. A portion of the program is accessible, but I am just
wondering if there are any tips or commands that make it easier. I am
currently putting the information into a word document, and then
transferring it to CDT. The assessment process here is lengthy, so I
would like to figure this out so that I am not spending extra time
trying to play around with it.
I am trying to figure this out now before I get clients. Any input
would be great. If you would like to email me directly, my email is
nyarmol at ilstu.edu
Thanks everyone!
Nicole Yarmolkevich and Flash
Illinois State University 2017
Masters Candidate: Clinical and Counseling Psychology
Graduate Clinician Heritage Behavioral Health Center