[humanser] Question about Electronic Record Systems

justin justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:55:38 UTC 2016

A good negociating point in this situation is that the scripter can hopefully give the employer a time frame as to when the program can be made accessible.  So, any accommodations can be made with the idea that they are temporary. Anything such as writing up your own notes and having someone else paste them in, or having a reader/notetaker, properly trained to the employer's specifications of course to help you among others would be viable options.
When are system at the Commission was inaccessible for putting in my time, I had a fellow employee do it for me.  I didn't discuss that with anyone, I just asd a couple of friends to help.
Justin
Justin