[humanser] Office Behavior

Mike Galloway vrijobs at bellsouth.net
Mon May 16 16:41:30 UTC 2016

Two suggestions-
One, if the boss tells a joke, laughter is required regardless.
Second, Be sure your laughter is in response to something someone else feels
is funny also.

There is also a mental disorder associated with a person who constantly
laughs to themselves.
It is known as hebephrenia.

Best of luck with your job.