[humanser] Education and Development Committee Meeting this Thursday at 4:00 EST

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 20:54:51 UTC 2016

Hello Federationists, Division Members, and Interested List Friends,

The October meeting of the Education and Development Committee will be held at 4:00 PM EST on Thursday October 27th at 4:00 PM (EST).
Our teleconference call in number is: 513-386-0000 followed by the access code which is 554254 and then the pound sign.

 Everyone is invited to participate and your contributions are appreciated, welcome,  and valued.  I hope you will be able to attend the meeting and I am eagerly looking forward to a dynamic and productive call on Thursday. We will be discussing a program that can be accessed by blind and visually impaired persons seeking employment
compiled by Mississippi State University.

Sincerely Yours,

Mary Ann Robinson, Committee Chair