[humanser] Intro and a few questions

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 15:24:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

I too have nystagmus. My eye doctor used to joke that looking at my I reminded him of a roller coaster. He wasn't being malicious. My left eye is shrunken and is closed I tried wearing a shell but I have just enough sensitivity on the I where I could not Telerate the shell I tried wearing a sheath on the eye and it was very difficult to put on. In my younger days I had contemplated having this I removed and wearing a prosthetic eye my ophthalmologist advised against this. My right eye is underdeveloped and clouded over my glasses are sick. I would think if we could put a man on the moon and begin to develop self driving cars certainly there is the technology to develop attractive lenses that would otherwise be sick. I have been judged on my appearance I had a nursing home administrator tell me a long time ago because of my fit glasses she would have never hired me. I apologize for the phone dictates features screw ups I have been trying to say the word sick not sick.

Sent from my iPhone