[humanser] Accessible TEsting Assessments

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:33:36 UTC 2017

Dear friends,
 Thank you Mike and Justin for the resources and info. Their are a great start! If anyone else has any info on resources, listed, or access to testing assessments, such as assessments like Conners, Becks, , MPII, , etc, I would be greatly appreciative!I have some great info on motivational interviewing and suicidology if anyone is interested. My email is James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu. Have a great rest of the week!
 Your federation brother,

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!