[humanser] information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 20:31:22 UTC 2017

Dear Human Services division members and interested parties,

This year at our NFB national convention is the year all board positions are
up for re-election. I have made a difficult decision and am sharing with all
of you that I have decided not to run for the presidency of the division.  I
appreciate the opportunity to serve as president of the division, but mostly
I appreciate and treasure your confidence in me to lead.  Of course, I will
be around the National Federation of the Blind until I take my last breath
so please know that I am always available to help you if you need my
assistance.

Candice Chapman, who has served in a variety of leadership roles within the
Federation, is willing to serve in the capacity of President for our
division.  I believe she has the energy, spirit, and dedication to lead our
division. I have confidence in her ability to grow our membership and
support our members.

I am in great hopes you all had a holiday season full of love, peace,
comfort, and great joy.  I am wishing you all great prosperity in all areas
of your life!

Again, I appreciate you all allowing me to serve on the Human Services board
for the past six years.

With all my heartfelt love,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW