[humanser] information

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 22:46:06 UTC 2017

Hi Christina,

I have been wanting to connect with you.  Have you found your local NFB
chapter now that you are in Florida?  Let me know if you need any help with
that. We have our state convention in Orlando this year during the Memorial
Day weekend...I'd love to see you there!

All members have the right to run for positions on the boards.  If Candice
is elected then she will be the president of the division. At this current
time, I don't know of anyone else that is interested.  I have faith that
Candice will do a great job with forward movement of our division.

Warmly,
Merry