[humanser] Legislative and Advocacy Committee call discussing Washington Seminar issues

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Jan 18 21:46:25 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

For those who do not know me, My name is Jonathan Franks and I am the
Legislative and Advocacy Committee Co-Chair and Secretary for the
Human Services Division.

This Sunday, We will be holding a conference call discussing the 4
issues that we will be presenting to our Congressional representatives
at this year's Washington Seminar.

This call will be an open forum for questions and discussion as we
gear up for our strongest effort in our legislative movement.

The call will be taking place at 8pm Eastern time this Sunday and we
hope that many of you will join us.

To call in please call:
 513-386-0000
 access code:
 554254

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
Secretary
Legislative and Advocacy Committee Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.