[humanser] Drivers license requirement

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 00:36:48 UTC 2017

Hey Sarah,

I live in MD and in the counseling professional.  I decided that since I
have an ID card from the MD department of Motor Vehicles that I will
answer "yes" for the dilemma you propose.

I hope then that once granted an interview that I can state my case and
explain a solution if they truly believe that this is an Essential
component of the job.

However, I feel that this is a way for businesses and agencies to start
a  criminal background checks on potential interviewees as well as
potentially discriminate against certain groups if they have a way to
access a persons drivers license/ID.

Janice