[humanser] Drivers license requirement

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Mon Jan 23 01:22:46 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I have a couple of suggestions about driver licenses. At one point, when
I was very interested in a position, I called the director of human
resources, explained my situation and asked her to flag my application
as being qualified, if my other attributes were suitable. She assured me
that she would do so.

Second, here is a letter I sometimes include with applications when the
driver license comes up.

Thanks.

Cheryl Wade, Outpatient Therapist

Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center