[humanser] Help Needed

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 22:05:47 UTC 2017

Hi Nicole,

Took your survey, interesting.

When you ask about vision loss, please know that many of us do not have a 20
20 determination of vision loss.

As a former dog guide user the survey appears focused only on a dog or no
dog basis; my dog guides experiences were quite different when new from when
they were a couple of years in, then again, different after the loss of a
guide.

But, all in, an interesting research project.  Best of luck.