[humanser] Drivers license requirement

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:27:13 UTC 2017

It wouldn't effect Hippa.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ericka via
HumanSer
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 2:03 PM
To: Human Services Division Mailing List <humanser at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ericka <dotwriter1 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [humanser] Drivers license requirement

Uber doesn't ask for even the amount of people riding with you. You don't
even get the last name of the driver when you order a ride. As long as you,
not the clients order the ride, I don't see how this would affect HIPPA.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170

 from my iPhone 6s

<humanser at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Congratulations on finding this particular job!
>
> I can only speak to my experiences. Some organizations claim using
> cabs or ride-share service violates HIPPA and other forms of
confidentiality.

> In my opinion, common sense dictates that swapping job duties with
> other co-workers is reasonable.
>
> From,
> Lisa Irving

>>> HumanSer: