[humanser] Special Washington Seminar Offer: Squeezable Hearts!

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 11:47:32 UTC 2017

                With Valentine's Day approaching in just a few days, you may
want to have your own main squeeze - stress ball, that is! The Human
Services Division has a few red heart-shaped stress balls enplazoned with
the NFB logo to help you keep calm during your hectic time on the Hill. You
may also want to share these with others to help them fight their stress and
keep it from spilling over to you! We are taking orders for these stress
balls to be delivered to Washington Seminar for the special Valentine's Day
price of $2.00 each or 2 for $3.00.

                To order your squeezable stress ball, send a message with
the number of each you would like to

MerryS at verizon.net

or simply reply to this message by 8:00 p.m. Sunday, January 29, keeping the
subject line
intact. Due to the price of these items, we will be accepting cash only.
Have a safe trip to the Hill!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala