[humanser] Please Assist-DSM 5

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Jul 6 21:10:52 UTC 2017

I held on to a bunch of posts of DSM materials from last year and just now organized them, but I also remember an immediately subsequent
debate over legalities. I'm not sure what the rules are, for this list or for distribution of the DSM itself. I also don't know how many
people on this list are looking for these files, besides the two that have posted already.

If a moderator clears me to post these here, I'll produce a link from which the whole set can be downloaded as a zip. The original posts
were in June of last year. I also include toolbox and chart files from JD posted in May and June of last year. Finally because it's only
three more meg and may be useful for comparison, I include DSM 4 files posted on this list in 2009.

I split the DSM 5 files into two sets, btw; there were two sequences of posts, and I didn't want to risk losing something by analyzing the
files for duplication myself.