[humanser] Please Assist-DSM 5

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 16:28:18 UTC 2017

Doug,

	the DSM-V is a copyrighted publication owned by the American Psychological Association. As such, it is both illegal and unethical to copy and?or distribute this information except for your own personal use. No matter how you slice it, putting it up on a public server for others to download violates copyright law. Furthermore, the rules of NFBNET are that the list may not be used for illegal purposes; this includes posting of copyrighted materials. This list is publicly archived and the whole world can see what is done here, including potential clients, licensing regulators, and law enforcement. I would hope that those on this list, whether professionals bound by an association's code of ethics or students wishing to pursue this field would comply with the law and standards of ethics.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala