[humanser] Paperwork

Rebecca Arrowood rmarrowood12 at me.com
Sat Jul 8 04:29:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to complete paperwork faster. We do not use an EMR system but I am able to type my notes and intake reports.

I am not sure if dictating my notes would be faster however you still need to proofread that.  I know part of my intake report takes time because I am having to try to read clients handwriting or guardian their medications they are taking

I am also trying to figure out how to be more efficient with my intake process. Currently I have an outline in the word and I try to use my screen reader to read me the question that I ask the client. Then I try to type their response. For the most part this works for me however I know my other coworkers typically take a hand written notes with their intake rather than sitting at their computer.

Thanks,
Rebecca Arrowood