[humanser] Accessible DSM

Jeannie Massay jmassay1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 9 21:49:02 UTC 2017

All-

Rachel Olivero turned me on to a service called Vital Source. The service, from what I remember, is free. However, you do pay regular price for the books. Both the DSM 5 and the book that I used for my Clinical Supervision course are available. The dsM is navigatable by section. There may be far more accessibility than I know but it works for me.

Also, I wondered what you guys might think about us setting up a Drop Box with accessible resources?

Last, I am unable to attend convention due to medical issues. It breaks my heart that I will not see you all.

Yours in the Federation,

Jeannie

Jeannie Massay,President
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
505 Baker Street
Norman, OK 73069
405-600-0695
jmassay1 at cox.net