[humanser] Paperwork

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:09:08 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone's intake process is different, for example, I have a
detailed form which needs to be answered otherwise the client cannot
move to next step.

However, prior to this step I verify that the client indeed wants
these services through a directed conversational session. If they do,
then we move on. If they don’t, that’s ok and we move on.

So, the first step for me, in efficiency is to insure me only due the
necessary paperwork. That’s the most important step.

The second step is to insure consistency in my unscripted paperwork.
For example, all of my case notes are formatted the same, even though
there is no set template just the typical who, when, where…This again
cuts down on my notes, as I can take down very small bits of
information and expand on these when I am not with the client, and
still keep the who, when, where consistent. This has been suggested,
and I second it. If Braile works, great, I find however, that my
attention needs to be on conversation so it does not work on my end.

3. I have clients make a list of their medications. They can either
read this back or this can be a typed list which I can read or make a
copy of. Again, I figure they either already needs to have a list like
this, and most already do. No extra work on my end. If they do not
have this list, we wait until they do, or they have someone who can
read it off. I do not touch client medication.

Again, the most important step for me is to not be redundant in my
paperwork and provide the best documentation possible.