[humanser] How to participate

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:13:11 UTC 2017

Hi,
I suggest reaching out to the presenter as soon as possible to request any materials in electronic format as a reasonable accommodation. Keynote is simply the Mac version of PowerPoint, so the presentations could be sent to you in PowerPoint format and you could access them via your personal computer. As far as his book, see if this is available in electronic format as well. You might want to review the book ahead of time and take note of any questions you might want to ask during the presentations.
I hope this helps, and please let us know how the workshop goes!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone