[humanser] Prowd to be an official member of the Division!

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 21:03:00 UTC 2017

Dear Human Services Division:

I just want to say that I truly enjoyed getting to meet those of you that
were at the just-concluded annual convention of the National Federation of
the Blind (NFB); while there, I joined the Human Services Division, and I
couldn't be more excited to have done so! I'm ready to engage to the
greatest extent I am able to assist the Division in its growth and other
matters.

Also, I send my heartfelt congratulations to those elected to serve in our
Division's leadership.

I am looking forward to seeing what's in store for the Division over the
next year, and playing an active role in it.

?Furthermore, I look forward to learning from each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon