[humanser] Introducing the 2017-2019 Board of Directors of the NFB Human Services Division

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Wed Jul 19 15:08:52 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,

We hope that you all had an amazing National convention and thanks to
all that attended our Division meeting. We are excited for what is in
store over the next year and hope that you all can be a part of it.

During our Division meeting, we elected a new slate of officers to our
Board of Directors. Below is their contact information if you need to
get in contact with one of us.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

President: Candice Chapman
Email: chapman.candicel at gmail.com

1st Vice President: Jonathan Franks
Email: jfranks at nfbtx.org

2nd Vice President: Tabea Meyer
Email: tnmeyer174 at gmail.com

Secretary: Jessica Snyder
Email:  jsnyder3986 at gmail.com

Treasurer: Merry Schoch
Email: merrys at verizon.net

Board Member 1: Dezman Jackson
Email: Jackson.dezman at gmail.com

Board Member2: Nooria Nodrat
Email: nodratn at gmail.com

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.