[humanser] billing software

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jul 20 14:50:05 UTC 2017

Hello Private Practitioners on this list serv,

I am currently using Psyquel for my billing purposes.  I have had some
success with JAWS but fallback on MAGIC for other parts of this software.  I
have found it much more user friendly than going through the insurance
panels software.  I am requesting that those of you who may be interested in
accessible billing software to go to the web site Psyquel.com, and contact
Jim  to encourage him to create a web site/software that is 100% accessible.
I appreciate your time and  energy in this matter.  I believe he will listen
and move forward on this matter.

Sincerely,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW

Treasurer of the