[humanser] Introducing the 2017-2019 Board of Directors of the NFB Human Services Division

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri Jul 21 20:34:29 UTC 2017

Corey and all,
Thank you for your dedication and I look forward to working with you,
the newly elected Board of directors and the rest of our membership. I
came into this Division in 2015 and I was warmly welcomed. Thank you
Merry for your years of leadership, mentoring and friendship. I also
want to reiterate the notion of thanking the past members of the Board
of Directors. Like President Riccobono says, our work is not over, so
I would like to encourage everyone to continue their hard work to
ensure that we all can live the lives we want, give back to our
division by joining the committees once they are announced and never
giving up. You are all appreciated.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University