[humanser] Grad School Advise

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Jul 22 14:51:03 UTC 2017

You might consider looking for a job with a large mental health organization that provides tuition reimbursement. You can also volunteer with AmeriCorps they will give you a stipend of approximately $6000 at the end of that year. AmeriCorps pays its workers a nominal monthly stipend for living expenses

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone