[humanser] Scanned articles that are sideways

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 04:45:58 UTC 2017

Hey there!
	This is such a problem for the members of the Ludite clan! I have
not had to do it myself, but there is a tool on Adobe that allows you to
rotate the document 90 degrees. If you are able to see the screen, it is on
the top toolbar (so the sighted tell me). You could also try accessing the
toolbar using keyboard commands. Good luck!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MSPC

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended
only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential
information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication
and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy
or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any
attachments.